Trees snapped & structural damage to cottages as tornado crosses Buckshot Lake
The F1 tornado at Buckshot Lake, Ontario. Along its 2km, 400m wide path, this tornado damaged cottages, snapped trees and shore off their tops. The tornado hit at 9:45pm.
This was one of nineteen tornadoes that struck Southern and Central Ontario on August 20. Other tornadoes this day:
- deadly and destructive F2 that struck Durham
- damaging F2 that hit The Blue Mountains
- F1 at Arnstein
- F1 that tracked between New Lowell and Edenvale
- F1 at Newmarket
- damaging F2 in the Woodbridge neighbourhood of Vaughan
- F0 at Moonstone
- damaging F2 tornado in the Maple neighbourhood of Vaughan
- F0 at Dollars Lake
- F1 that struck Gravenhurst
- F1 at Milton
- F0 near North Bay
- F1 near Haliburton
- F0 at Redstone Lake
- F1 at Ril Lake
- F0 at Orono
- F1 at Rice Lake
- F1 that tracked from Bancroft to Carlow Mayo
Do you have stories, photos, videos about this tornado?
Describe below what you'd like to contribute. Travis will get in touch from here to fold in your media to the tornado story.