Stories will be any type of post you wish to publish to your Chaser Website, including Chase Logs and blog posts. The Stories will start to create a gallery of Stories on your homepage and may also show up on the Highways & Hailstones homepage and other related pages.
NOTE: Chase Logs are Stories that are tied to tornado events. Check out how to publish a Chase Log.
Publish a Story
- Log into your Highways & Hailstones Chaser account
- In the left navigation, hover on Posts and click Add New
- Complete the following:
- Click where it says Add Title
- Add the title for your Story
- Supercell Stunner in Southwest Oklahoma
- Managing Storm Chaser Convergence
- Featured Image
- The featured image for the post is the banner image for the Story
- Click the arrow to open Featured Image in the right navigation
- Click Set featured image
- Select an image from your Media Library or upload an image to use
- Story Content
- To start writing text, click on Start writing or type
- To add more content types, select the + sign and you will see the various types of content you can add
- You can add as many types of content to create your Story
- Once you are complete, in the top right click Preview to see your Story before publishing
- Click Publish to publish your Story
Continue to add all your Stories. They will appear on your Chaser Website homepage in order from last published.